Shh! Searching for an Adirondack alternative?
Something secluded, fun and authentic Adirondack? Do you dream of breathtaking mountain-lake sunsets on a private beach? Where you can choose your own personal lodging style from upscale Adirondack chalets to lake-view suites where your neighbor is 25 acres of…space? A short drive away and an Adirondack woods and water world apart, discover a vanishing Adirondack lodge and Great Camp experience highlighted by an iconic main lodge:
- One of the last of its kind in the midst of NYS only wilderness canoe regions. Paddle, bike, hike and swim on our private beach on pristine Lake Clear where Einstein relaxed. Meander our nature trails.
- Savor History of Adirondack Food tastings,
- Old World Kitchen cooking demos
- History of Beer Workshops in our USA TODAY featured Beer Cellar
- Adirondack Alps Restaurant
Choose your own Style of Adirondack lodging
In the Great Lodge tradition of offering diverse lodging experiences where your front door is Adirondack green spaces and a pristine mountain lake where Einstein relaxed. Create your own experience:
- Adirondack chalets: miniature great camps with fireplaces in the midst of our nature trails.
- Lake-view suites with bubbling Jacuzzis on our 3-acre Great Lodge lake lawn.
- Snuggle in a B&B room with private bath within an iconic main Adirondack lodge.
Adirondack Discovery Packages
Discount your lodging stay with a host of Adirondack Discovery packages. From paddles and bikes and Old World Cooking demos, to History of Adirondack Food events, guided family fireside chats and History of Beer Workshops, throw away the keys to discover our nature and re-connect with yours.
Feel the Inspiration of 4 Generations of Family
All inspired by our families Great Lodge artisan traditions. Each lodging has a story to tell honored by the legacy of family craftsmanship - and stewardship.
Over time we have culled a unique artisan style: luxurious without pretension, imaginative within natural subtly and personalize character personified in our inclusion in “Adirondack Style Great Camps & Lodges” and New York State’s Romantic Inns.