Your Lake Placid meeting and event planning resource
From coordination of hotel bids and proposals to personalized and unique experiences, you’re invited to invent your own perfect day in Lake Placid.
Through the Lake Placid Conference Center and Visitors Bureau, planners will have access to amenities that are a real departure from the ordinary. Unique packages, exhibitions, special events, group challenges, and more are available.
Inspired meetings. Unique experiences.
The Conference Center at Lake Placid is a Gold LEED Certified conference center equipped with flexible convention and meeting space, unique multi-use entertainment and athletic facilities, and a full service production kitchen. The center’s premier location on Main Street in Lake Placid makes it an easy walk to lodging, restaurants, shopping, and more.
- Up to 90,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including two 20,000 square-foot, column-free exhibit areas
- Complimentary, state of the art, in-room A/V equipment
- Twelve break out rooms
- No food and beverage minimum
- Capability of supplying 5MB of bandwidth to over 800 devices simultaneously
- Over 1,800 hotel rooms within 1/4 mile of the conference center
With a professional sales and service staff on hand, planning your meeting, conference, or retreat will be effortless. From coordinating hotel bids, menus, and proposals to developing comprehensive itineraries and spousal programs, we make your experience seamless. We are committed to making your event one that all others are measured against.