From fresh local honey to Adirondack inspired ceramics, this market offers tasty treats and artisan crafts.
Placid Pond Shopping Center outside of Green Goddess
2051 Saranac Avenue, Lake Placid
Wednesdays, June 17 - September 9
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Farmers Market Guidelines
- All shoppers must wear a face covering within the market space
- Maintain social distancing
- Follow one way traffic
- Try to make your shopping trip as quick as possible
- No dogs and bikes
- Limit your group to 1-2 people
- Do not touch products, ask a vendor to help you
- Wash your hands
- Wash your produce and bags
- Please stay home if you are sick
Find out more
Visit with our blogger in the post, A local tradition: Lake Placid Farmers' Market.