Tupper Lake Tinman Triathlon
Since 1983, Athletes from across the northeast and Canada have traveled to Tupper Lake, NY to participate in the annual Tinman Triathlon. As one of the longest races of its kind in the country, the Tupper Lake Tinman continues to draw athletes because of its beautiful course and reputation for quality established over the years.
In 2018, the Tupper Lake Tinman will mark 36 years of successful racing. Join the masses and come swim, bike, run Tupper Lake!
- Half-Iron, Olympic, Sprint, Relay, Auquabike
- Registration now open online - go to link at right
- Race start time 8am
- Race Packet Pickup - Friday at The Wild Center
- Transition site is located at the Tupper Lake Municipal Park on Demars Boulevard in Tupper Lake.
- All entry fees include T-Shirt, carbo-dinner voucher, post race BBQ, two draft beer pints (athletes 21+), souvenir swim caps and information in your race packets. Race packets will be handed out at Registration. Participates can also walk away with qualifying entries into the TOUGHMAN Championship race.