Stream the showcase of winning pieces and honorable mentions from the first ever Zoom Play Festival!
This past fall, the LPCA commissioned new, one-act plays written exclusively for Zoom. Over 135 works were submitted from all over the world as part of a playwriting contest designed to match the strange new landscape in which theatre artists suddenly found themselves in 2020.
Stream the Showcase - Tickets go on sale February 26th at 6pm
The showcase will be available for purchase February 26th at 6pm through March 26th. Learn more and sign up for email updates!
- Joe the Rememberer – James Still, Winner
- Dream On, Black Girl – Maxine Joie du Maine, Winner
- Choices – James McLindon, winner
- Who's On Zoom? – Cynthia Faith Arsenault, Winner
- Pandemic Speed Dating – Molly Wagner, Honorable Mention
- Meetings – Mike Adams, Honorable Mention
- How Do I Get This Damn Thing to Work? – Lawrence Goodman, Honorable Mention
- It Looks Like Snow – Jeffrey Kirkland, Honorable Mention