FIL World Cup Luge
220 Bobsled Run Lane, Lake Placid
- 1 Day Pass (2 Day and VIP passes available) Adult (Ages 20-64): $20 Teen (Ages 13-19): $20 Junior (Ages 7-12): $15 Senior (Ages 65+): $15 Child (Ages 6 & Under): Free
World Cup Luge, the fastest sport on ice!
Get ready for the highly anticipated opening of the FIL World Cup Season at Mt Van Hoevenberg on December 8. As Lake Placid proudly hosts the first of nine FIL tour stops, including the World Championships in Altenberg, Germany, don’t miss your opportunity to join the crowd and experience the thrill of World Cup Luge, the fastest sport on ice. For the first time since 2019, be part of the crowd as elite athletes tackle one of the world’s most technical tracks. Immerse yourself in the energetic atmosphere as USA Luge hometown heroes and sliders from around the globe start their season with the pursuit of World Cup victory. Come celebrate the spirit of competition, soak in the region’s stunning beauty, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
*This event is part of your perks as a SKI3 and Mt Van Hoevenberg Season Pass holder.
Friday, December 8 | Doubles
- 12:15 – 12:45 p.m. | Men | 1st Run
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. | Women| 1st Run
- 1:30 – 2:00 p.m. | Men | 2nd Run
- 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. | Women | 2nd Run
Friday, December 8 | Men
- 12:30 – 1:30 p.m. | Men | 1st Run
- 2:15 – 3:15 p.m. | Men | 2nd Run
Saturday, December 9 | Women
- 9:30 – 10:25 a.m. | Women | 1st Run
- 10:50 – 11:50 a.m. | Women | 2nd Run
Saturday, December 9 | Sprint
- 12:15 – 12:45 p.m. | Men | Sprint
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. | Doubles Women| Sprint
- 1:30 – 2:00 p.m. | Doubles Men | Sprint
- 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. | Women | Sprint