ADK Unite is a VIRTUAL 5K/10K Run or Bike event with proceeds going to local food pantries throughout our area.
Here's how to participate:
- Sign up
- Run on a treadmill
- Ride a stationary bike
- Choose one of the suggested routes featured here
- Create your own route and rock it
- Post pics, vids and your time on the ADK Unite Facebook Event
Registration includes a very cool performance t-shirt, certificate of participation, coupons from our sponsors and all the warm fuzzies that come with helping our communities. Once registered, you’ll also get an email to download a special event “bib” and other fun stuff.
Be Safe. Have Fun. And Thank You!
NOTE: If you’d like to make a donation to area food banks without the run/ride commitment, you can do that through the "Registration" tab without purchasing an event registration ticket.
ADK Unite is happening throughout the month of May.
And the best part about a virtual event is that you can participate whenever you want, as many times as you want. Just head out for a walk, run or bike or hop on your treadmill or spin bike. Keep track of your time and post it along with a picture of you to our ADK Unite Event Facebook Page.
We've made a list of suggested routes viewable on the route tab above, but feel free to make up your own.
- Performance event t-shirt from Bear Essentials
- Certificate of participation
- Coupons and offers from event partners & sponsors
- Warm fuzzies in knowing you helped our communities
T-shirts, certificates and coupons will be mailed to you by our friends at the UPS Store in Lake Placid.