Olympic Sites Passport
Rarely does one ticket do so much—the Olympic Sites Passport is perfect for folks planning a visit to the area, giving you access to every one of the Lake Placid Olympic Sites! The Passport is available for purchase online and in person at all of the Olympic venues and the ORDA Store on Main Street.
The Olympic Sites Passport includes one-time admission to the following activities/venues:
- Scenic Cloudsplitter Gondola Ride (winter/summer/fall)
- Whiteface Veterans’ Memorial Highway (summer/fall)
- One round of Disc Golf at Whiteface (summer)
- Lake Placid Olympic Museum (year-round)
- Skating on the Olympic Speed Skating Oval (winter)
- Olympic Sports Complex Tour (year-round)
- Olympic Jumping Complex Tour (year-round)
- Event and festival admission (see website for complete list)
Be sure to check the website before heading to each Olympic Site as not all Olympic Sites Passport activities are offered on a daily basis.