Stay in Lake Placid
Adirondack Hotels and Accommodations
Lake Placid is home to a variety of luxury hotels, family vacation resorts, rustic and picturesque Adirondack retreats, providing plenty to choose from when deciding where to stay when planning your next vacation. Here you can find accommodating Lake Placid hotels, discover off-the-beaten path locations, or explore the many other unique lodging properties in the area:
- Luxury Resorts – Lake Placid is home to some of the world’s best, including award-winning and internationally renowned luxury resorts where you can vacation in a state of grandeur - Adirondack style.
- Specialty Lodging – From pet-friendly properties, to eco-conscious and green resorts, Lake Placid offers a variety of accommodations to satisfy travelers of all kinds.
- Cozy Stays & Rustic Retreats – Locally owned B&Bs and Adirondack cabins and cottages provide a just-like-home feel in lakefront settings perfect for romantic getways, group travel and solitary escapes.
- Vacation Rentals – Lake Placid is a great location for reuniting with friends and family. The region’s vacation rentals offer variety in size, venue, location, and amenities.
- Inns and Lodges – Venture to one of Lake Placid’s many inns and lodges to experience Adirondack hospitality and tradition at its best in locations that are ripe for adventure and exploration.
Play and Stay in Lake Placid
Find the perfect place to stay in Lake Placid – and then play! The Adirondacks are widely considered the birthplace of the American vacation. To this day, Lake Placid remains home to a variety of events, and unparalleled outdoor recreation. Enjoy all that Lake Placid has to offer and at the end of the day, put up your feet and admire a lakeside view or warm up by the fire. Wash, rinse, repeat.
Lake Placid awaits your arrival! Snag a deal with special rates and vacation packages and book your stay today.