Saturday Night Ice Shows
saturday night ice shows
Many of the world's best skaters have honed their skills at the Saturday Night Ice Shows. Olympians Meryl Davis and Charlie White, Rachael Flatt, Amanda Evora and Mark Ladwig all skated here en route to the Games, while Olympic gold medalist Sarah Hughes performed here as a young skater. Presented most Saturday nights, the Saturday Night Ice Shows features performances by athletes whose names—if you don't know them already—are likely to become familiar soon.
Under the lights of the intimate 1932 Rink Jack Shea Arena in the Olympic Center, skaters perform their competitive programs and group numbers, taking risks and trying new tricks to see what works. As a training ground for countless world-class skaters, the 1932 Rink is testament to Lake Placid's Olympic heritage. Named after Jack Shea, a local speedskater who won two gold medals in the 1932 Winter Games, the arena provides the perfect setting for a family to watch the next generation skating stars. Enjoy FREE admission to a show with your Olympic Sites Passport!
SUMMER 2018 GUEST SKATERS
Get to know our guest skaters for this summer's Saturday Night Ice Shows!
- July 7 | Ashley Cain & Tim LeDuc, two-time US Medalists, International Medalists
- July 14 | Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue, US Champions, World Silver Medalists
- August 4 | Ross Miner, two-time US Silver Medalist, World Competitor
- August 11 | Andrew Torgashev, US Junior Champion, International Competitor
- August 18 | Ryan Bradley, US Champion, World Competitor