Blues & Heritage Festival
June 19, 20 & 21, 2015 -- TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
3 Fabulous Days,
9 Fabulous Venues,
21 Fabulous Blues Bands from 4 States,
1 Spectacular Mountain Town.
Lake Placid enjoys a history rich with music of all genres. June 2015 will mark the 2nd Annual Lake Placid Blues and Heritage Festival of this new and exciting music fest.
From June 19th to 21st, the village will sway and rock to the sounds of 20+ notable blues bands from the Northeastern United States. Spread out at up to 10 different venues, the entire downtown business community has embraced the idea of this festival.
The festival will celebrate exceptional music and the rich heritage of the Lake Placid area featuring local and regional bands. Over twenty-five bands will be performing at twelve different venues. Performances include Shakura S’aida, Alexis P. Suter Band, George Kilby, Jr. with Phil Wiggins, Professor Louie and the Crowmatix, Samuel James, Michael Powers and Infinity, Murali Coryell, the Roxy Perry Band, the Bobby Kyle Band, Rhett Tyler and Early Warning, Dave Keyes and many, many more. The 2015 schedule is coming soon.
Lodging packages are available at participating properies listed below. Book your packages using the links below and save!
All tickets for the 2015 Lake Placid Blues & Heritage Festival are being handled through out friends at the Lake Placid Center for the Arts.
Four different festival passes are available:
VIP Weekend Pass - $125 Early Bird (through May 15) / $150
- All Session 2015 Blues Festival Pass
- Preferred seating for The Devil's Music at the LPCA on Friday, June 19 or Saturday, June 20
- Complimentary Zydeco Brunch at the Cabin Grill on Sunday, June 21
- 2015 Festival T-Shirt
- Open Access to the Artist's Green Room throughout the weekend to the Hotel Northwoods
- Preferred Seating to the Class of 1915 on Sunday, June 21
- Cookout at Camp Bearberry on Lake Placid with Samuel James on Sunday, June 21
- Commemorative Video of LP Blues Fest 2015
- Blues Fest 2015 Commemorative Button
All Session Blues Fest Pass - $30 Early Bird (through May 15) / $40
- Includes admission to all performances and activites
Friday or Saturday Only Pass - $20 Early Bird (through May 15) / $30
- Includes admission to all performances and activites on your selected date
Performance Schedule (2014)
Participating LPBHF Package Hotels
Hotel North Woods
Location: 2520 Main Street, Lake Placid, NY
Golden Arrow Lakeside Resort
Location: 2559 Main Street, Lake Placid, NY
High Peaks Resort
Location: 2384 Saranac Avenue, Lake Placid, NY
Mirror Lake Inn Resort and Spa
Location: 77 Mirror Lake Drive, Lake Placid, NY
- The Pines Inn
Location: 2302 Saranac Avenue, Lake Placid, NY 12946
Crowne Plaza Resort
Location: 101 Olympic Drive, Lake Placid, NY 12946