120th Annual Saranac Lake Winter Carnival
SARANAC LAKE WINTER CARNIVAL FEBRUARY 3-12, 2017 "ADIRONDACK WILDLIFE"
The annual 10-day festival will include performances, sports, dances, parades and two sets of spectacular fireworks above the world-famous Ice Palace. Kicking off with the coronation of the Winter Carnival Royalty, the event proceeds with the lighting of the Ice Palace, fireworks, parades and performances and culminates in the Carnival Slide Show and Gala Fireworks. The 2017 edition marks the 120th anniversary making the Saranac Lake Winter Carnival the longest-running event of its kind in the eastern United States. See website for a detail list of events, times, history, and more as the event nears.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Friday, Feb. 3 - 7:30pm Coronation of Carnival Royalty at the Harrietstown Town Hall
- Saturday, Feb. 4 - 7:00pm Lighting of the Ice Palace Opening Fireworks Display at the Ice Palace on Lake Flower
- Tuesday, Feb 7 - 5:00pm - Grand Marshal Reception 6:00pm - Royalty Dinner Additional Info TBA ($)
- Friday, Feb 19 - 7:30pm - Rotary Club Variety Show at the Harrietstown Town Hall ($)
- Saturday, Feb. 11 - 12:00pm - Parade Line Up at Broadway Mobil Station
- Saturday, Feb. 11 - 1:00pm - Gala Parade on Broadway and Main Street
- Sunday, Feb. 12 - 7:30pm - Carnival Slide Show followed by the "Storming of the Palace" Closing Fireworks Display at the Ice Palace on Lake Flower