Lake Placid, Adirondacks
Vacation in the Adirondacks
Visit Lake Placid
Travelers come to Lake Placid NY from all over the world to experience cozy alpine charm and a variety vacation activities in our all season resort town. The timing couldn't be better to plan your vacation to Lake Placid and the Adirondacks. Golf and hiking season is just around the corner along with the long days of summer full of fun on the lake and outdoors. Dream up your perfect day in Lake Placid and plan your getaway today – browse a variety Lake Placid hotels and lodging options.
An excellent destination for a family vacation, Lake Placid hotels, resorts and accommodations offer travel amenities to enhance your stay. Of course, after a day of outdoor adventure, relax by the warmth of a fireplace, sip hot cocoa, and start to plan your next perfect day in Lake Placid!
Endless adventure & fun await
Enjoy one or all of these tried and tested, fun travel activities...
- Challenge yourself in the great outdoors of the Adirondacks by hiking a High Peak
- Try paddling or a day boating on Lake Placid's lakes, rivers and ponds.
- Go for the gold at Olympic sites, experience bobsledding and ski Jumping
- Continue your Triathlete, Marathon and IronMan training on our running and biking routes
- Explore Lake Placid golf courses and prepare for your spring and summer vacation
Lake Placid's events
A day in the Adirondacks might include any number of fun activities. Lake Placid is the mecca for summer events in the Adirondacks. From the Lake Placid Marathon, Lake Placid, I Love NY and Adirondack Hose Shows to BBQ Fest and Ironman and everything in between, you'll be entertained and wowed by some of our amazing fun, family events- there are plenty of family travel events to fill your schedule!
Invent Your Own Perfect Day!